How I Can Help
This is a community effort much like building Wikipedia. So dive in! Write whatever ideas other parents may find helpful for stimulating their children's curiosity about various subject matter related their interests. Edit people's content to be have better flow, fix grammar and spelling errors. Add new pages! In the beginning days of Wikipedia people would do things like add the page "Africa" and add content like "Africa is a continent." Millions of incremental improvements made Wikipedia what it is today.
How to create an account:
1. Go to the upper right corner and click "Create Account".
2. Follow the steps to create an account.
3. A link will be sent to the email you used to create the account to validate that it was your email.
How to add text to wiki articles:
1. Click on "edit" to the right of the section you wish to edit OR click edit in the top right of the page.
2. Learn from the format of existing content and add your content.
3. Include a summary of your edit.
4. Click the Save Page button.
How to add a new page to the wiki:
1. Click "edit" at the top of the Main Page (this page).
2. Add your page wherever it is most appropriately categorized in the Wiki Organization section below by typing two [ then the topic of your page, and closing it with another ].
3. Save the page with a summary of your edit (please).
4. Click on the red link.
5. Create content. Refer to the Reusable Techniques to see how they can be applied to different passions for new hooks. Creating empty wiki pages is helpful, too, though. The rest of us community members can know what topics are in demand by seeing the pages that have been added.
How to ask questions or offer feedback:
For this beginning stage of the project, direct message Jordan Clive or email passioneducationapp [at] gmail [dot] com. Or you can join the community Slack channel to work closely to Passion Education's most active contributors.
How to stay involved: